Fire & Smoke Damage Insurance Claim Public Adjusters
Let's Work Together
Fire Damage Claims
Fire & Smoke Damage Public Insurance Claim Adjusters. When a fire occurs, the initial concern is that you and your friends or family are safe and out of harm. Fire damage can occur at any time resulting from a variety of different causes such as defective wiring, appliance failure, smoking, lit candles, charcoal or gas grills,, and various heaters.
Fire damage can be a devastating experience for any property owner. It can cause extensive damage to the structure and contents of a building, as well as pose a serious risk to the safety and health of the occupants. If you’ve experienced a fire, it’s important to take immediate action to minimize the damage and start the recovery process.
WHAT TO DO AFTER A FIRE & SMOKE DAMAGE LOSS:
- Obtain the case number from the Fire Department and request copies of the Fire Report.
- Ensure that your local fire department has determined that the building is safe for entry.
- Take interior and exterior photos of your home and personal property, If possible, make a list of the damaged property.
- Do not let anyone enter your property without your consent and make sure to secure your property when leaving.
- Try to obtain a copy of your insurance policy and important documents.
- Provide prompt notice to your insurance carrier of the damages.
WHY YOU SHOULD YOU HIRE DOYLE ADJUSTMENT?
We are a true team of professionals that will exhibit both experience and empathy while seamlessly guiding you through the insurance claim process. We will explain every step and detail to you so that you are fully aware of what will be happening with your property and the insurance claims process.
Let Doyle Adjustment Group represent you throughout the entire claim process and secure the highest settlement possible.