Fire Smoke Damage
Let's Work Together
Fire Damage Claims
When a fire occurs, the initial concern is that your and your friends/family are safe and out of harm. Fire damage can occur at any time resulting from a variety of different causes such as defective wiring, gas leak, lighting, appliance failure, smoking, candles, curious children, barbeques, flammable liquids, Christmas trees and heaters.
WHAT TO DO AFTER A FIRE LOSS
- Obtain the case number from the Fire Department and request copies of the Fire Report.
- Ensure that your local fire department has determined that the building is safe for entry.
- Take interior and exterior photos of your home and personal property, If possible, make a list of the damaged property.
- Do not let anyone enter your property without your consent and make sure to secure your when leaving.
- Try to obtain a copy of your insurance policy and important documents.
- Provide prompt notice to your insurance carrier of the damages.
WHY YOU SHOULD YOU HIRE DOYLE ADJUSTMENT?
We are a true team of professionals that will exhibit both experience and empathy while seamlessly guiding you through the insurance claim process. We will explain every step and detail to you so that you are fully aware of what will be happening with your property and the claims process.
Let our Doyle represent you throughout the entire claim process and secure the highest settlement.